Our Store Policies
Things to know!
At Zion Cub Kidz Apparel, the complete satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. Check out our store policies detailed below, please have a look and contact us if you want to learn more!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This website is operated by Zion Cub Kidz Apparel Ltd. Terms such as "we" , "us" and "our" refer to Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. .By purchasing something from our store you agree to bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
3. Please note that all orders are subject to a turnaround time before dispatch. Make sure you have checked the time period before ordering.
4. Working days are Monday - Friday.
5. Standard Dispatch - Up to 10 Working days.
6. You take full responsibility to allow enough time for your items to arrive in time for any event or occasion.
PERSONALISATION / CUSTOM MADE
7. The customer is responsible for:
(i) Correct spelling
(ii) Case sensitivity
(iii) Selecting the correct colour ( fabric , personalisation )
(iiii) Font ( for custom made items ) and ensuring the item looks the way you want it on your chosen item of clothing.
8. A proof image for custom items can be supplied before the order is placed. Customers may request a proof by email: email@example.com
9. Please make sure you check all spelling and accuracy of any personalised items on the screen before placing your order. No refunds will be made for mis-spelling, unwanted colour fabric, garment or personalisation, capitalisation of names or initials or a font typeface that looks odd.
10. Our fabrics are not washed before being printed. Items may experience shrinkage on the first wash. Please take this into account when choosing size as we are unable to refund items or replace due to shrinkage.
CANCELLING PERSONALISED PRODUCTS
11. Unless there has been an error on our part or the item you purchased is defective, you can not cancel and we will not accept returns on personalised or custom made items. All personalisation input is the responsibility of the customer and will be printed exactly as typed by the customer upon purchase.
12. If there is an error on our part, please accept our apologies and follow the instructions on our Returns Policy.
13. Colours of fabric and print may differ slightly on your screen monitor. We can not guarantee that the images are an accurate representation of the item or service that you are purchasing.
14. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following:
(i) The item you ordered in out of stock
(ii) Payment couldn't be authorised or have reasonable grounds to suspect payment may be fraudulent
(iii) There has been a pricing or product description error.
(iiii) You have failed the customer validation checks
14. When placing your order you'll receive a confirmation email. This email does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order will only be accepted once your good have been dispatched.
15. Once completing your purchase you will be shown delivery options. These options are estimates only. Any delay in items being received is out of our control due to circumstances we can't change. (courier delay / busy times of year)
16. By accepting these terms and conditions you accept that your order will have a turn around time.
17. If you wish to cancel your order you must contact us immediately. You will not be able to cancel once the printing process has started or if your items have been dispatched. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the items to us and will be responsible for paying the cost of returning items.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any given time.
OFFERS AND SALE ITEMS
19. All sale items are non refundable unless there is found to be a product fault. Customer error of ordering incorrect size, colour, font or text do not class as a fault of the product.
20. Wash inside out on a gentle wash at 30°c or hand wash.
PLEASE DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
PLEASE IRON INSIDE OUT.
For yours and your little ones safety, all acid washed clothes are thoroughly washed after making and before sending on to you. Please wash all acid wash items separately from other dark colours for your 1st wash.
Zion Cub Kidz Apparel is committed to the highest standards on data privacy and will only use your information for clearly described purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
This policy sets how ZCKA uses and protects any information by which you can be identified when using the website. Changes to this statement may occur to stay in line with regulation, please ensure that this statement is checked regularly.
What company is covered by this policy?
The following company(s) are covered by this policy in the UK: Zion Cub Kidz Apparel
How do we collect your personal information?
These are the main ways we collect your information:
If you contact us via our website, by phone, by email or by our online chat facility. If you buy a product from us.
If you reply to our marketing campaigns.
What information may be collected about you?
Contact details including your email address
Customer Support and Marketing – We will use your personal information to enhance your customer experience when shopping with us. We will also use your information for personalised communication. We will not share your personal information with any third party.
Compliance with legal requests for your information – We may be legally required to provide your information to law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts in connection with proceedings or investigations. Where permitted, we will direct any such requests to you or notify you before responding unless to do so would prejudice the prevention or detection of a crime.
Legal grounds for processing of your personal information – The use of your information set out above is permitted under EU data protection law on the basis of these principal legal grounds:
Where you have consented to the use (you will have opted in for communication by us when registering on our website, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we need to use it to comply with our legal obligations
Where we use it to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights (our interests include promoting our company and tailoring news and offers to you)
Where necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against you, us or a third party.
Transfer to third parties – We will not share your personal information with any third party. How we keep your personal information safe.
We use the latest technologies and security measure to keep your personal information safe and secure.
Although we cannot guarantee data transmission to be secure, we and our IT partners have procedures and safeguards in place to protect your information these include:
Restrictions on who can access your data within the company
Data collection over encrypted methods
Latest firewalls in place to prevent unauthorised access to our systems Network monitoring by our IT department.
You may have a password for your personal account on our website, it is your responsibility for keeping this information secure, we ask that you not share your password with anyone. If you suspect that your account is being misused please contact us.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary. We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need it for the relevant use.
Our retention of data is based on business needs and if your information is no longer needed it is destroyed securely.
How to change your privacy preferences.
You can change your preferences or withdraw your consent in one of the following ways:
You can make changes personally by logging into your account in the My Account section of the website.
You can request information about your data and what we hold for you. By sending us an email tov email@example.com
Use of this website
This website contains material which is owned by Zion Cub Kidz Apparel. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The materials may not be altered or modified in any way.
Links to other sites
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Zion Cub Kidz prior written consent.
Zion Cub Kidz Apparel takes all-reasonable precautions to prevent virus infection of files contained on this site but cannot guarantee such prevention therefore we accept no liability for viruses. It is recommended that you take all appropriate measures and precautions to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place before downloading information. In using this site you also agree to take all appropriate measures and precautions to prevent the introduction of viruses by you to files held at this website.
Exclusion and limitation of liability
Zion Cub Kidz Apparel shall be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever including without limitation; loss of contracts, profits, anticipated savings, revenue, business, data, stoppage to other work or direct howsoever arising, due to your use of or in connection with this website. The material and information provided on this web site are provided without any warranties and implied terms and conditions are excluded.
English Law governs these terms and conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.